The primary responsibility of an Jr. Escrow Officer is to provide support and assistance for the Escrow Officer and Jr. Escrow Officer on all aspects of running the desk. Established policies and procedures are to be followed in accordance with industry guidelines and standards while insuring a high level of service with the escrow team, clients and management.
* Handles general processing to include: SI’s, docs to title, Title policies, refund checks, orders payoff demands and HOA documents, package termite reports, mandatory disclosures, etc.
* Package new escrows and receipt in initial deposits.
* Open title order and deliver Preliminary Title Reports to all parties.
* Request all items needed for escrow transactions: ordering of insurance, closing protection letters, etc.
* Prepare primary amendments: vesting, lender, rate/term, legal description, etc.
* Determine escrow requirements by reviewing lender instructions and prepare estimated closing statements
* Loan document signings, set up files for recording and preliminary balances files.
* Package loan documents, orders insurance, CPL and packages closings.
* Assist in supporting the Escrow Officer desk when he/she is out sick, on vacation or meeting with clients.
* Assist in preparation and delivery of weekly status reports
* Perform other duties as requested including assistance to team members when the need arises.
* Accountable for client satisfaction, quality of work and maintaining company value.
Jr. ESCROW OFFICER
Motivated & driven
Strong Customer Service Skills
RBJ experience is a plus
2+ years of escrow experience preferred